We are looking for talented people to join our team….
Looking for a rewarding role in General Practice? Would you like to work in beautiful Somerset?
We are a rapidly growing NHS healthcare organisation in the south-west, first launched in April 2016. To support our continued growth we are now recruiting additional GPs who want to use their skills in a broad clinical team and develop a role based on their interests.
With over 78,000 patients and thirteen GP practice locations in the Somerset, we are continuing to grow as more practices choose to join us. We are developing new multi-disciplinary teams across our practices that support our GPs and provide a greater choice of specialist care and treatments for our patients.
Our workforce model:
Our new model of care is helping our GPs to develop new sustainable ways of caring for our patients, to meet the changing needs of patients, both today and in to the future. Our new clinical network joins together clinical expertise from across our practices to help promote innovation and develop new ways to manage workloads and provide a high quality patient service.
We will work with you to design the job role and package to best suit your needs. If there is anything else that is important to you in either your career or personal requirements, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate these.
All vacancies can be found via our Recruitment Portal
To find out more about working as a GP in Somerset, visit the GP in Somerset website created by the Somerset LMC.
As Symphony Healthcare Services grows, we are recruiting GPs who want to use and advance their skills, across the south west. As well as these professional opportunities at the forefront of patient care, we can also offer a wide range of benefits tailored to your requirements including:
- full time or part time/sessional flexible working to suit your needs
- permanent, temporary, term time, or sessional opportunities
- more manageable workload and better work-life balance
- a rewarding and competitive remuneration package
- payment of indemnity fees/provision of indemnity cover
- contract for our employed GPs based on BMA salaried GP contract with terms and conditions of service, including generous annual leave, sick pay and protected time for CPD
- full NHS Pension
- financial assistance with relocation and/or temporary accommodation
- opportunities to pursue special interests
- the opportunity to live and work in one of the most beautiful areas of the country with good transport links to cities in the south west, and to London
Hear more from Medical Director, Dr Berge Balian, on why GPs are choosing to work for Symphony Healthcare Services and the job opportunities available.
For further details regarding the opportunities available please contact:
Sue Oliver, Head of HR (SHS)
Telephone: 01935 606159 or 01935 606158
Upload your CV
To apply for any of our employed GP positions, please submit your CV here and we will contact you to talk through your areas of interest and the opportunities that we have available. Alternatively if you have question or query that you would like to ask, please contact our HR team on: SymphonyHR@ydh.nhs.uk
We are always looking for a wide range of healthcare professionals to join our growing practices. If you think you have what it takes and something to offer us, then please submit your CV and we will be in touch.
Join Symphony Healthcare Services and be part of the new generation of GPs, who are helping to redesign the future of primary care in Somerset.